Before You Begin
Mull Kit Parts
- 1 - Mull pin
- 2 - Mull bracket
- 2 - Mull plugs
- 4 - Rivets
- 1 - Sill mull bracket (for Sliding Window products)
- 2 - Flat sill structural brackets
- 4 - 90-degree bent structural brackets with 8-#7 x 5/16" screws
- 2 - Mull covers (interior and exterior)
- 2 - Nailing fin connector gaskets
Inspect the mull kit to ensure that there are no damaged or missing parts. Parts listed above are included in each kit. More than one kit may be needed depending on configuration.
Tools and Supplies Needed
- Rubber mallet
- Rivet gun
- Caulking gun
- Silicone sealant
- Screw gun/drill with 7/32" drill bit
- Screwdriver with a #2 Phillips head bit
Always wear the proper eye and ear protection when using power tools. Follow all manufacturers’ instructions for application and clean up of sealants.
NOTE: Numbers listed in parentheses () are metric equivalents to the nearest whole number.
Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go towww.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.