Revised on 2019-06-14
ABSTRACT: Use this instruction to install an OXXO screen kit on a Marvin Door. Doors that were ordered with an OXXO screen have the OXXO screen kit factory installed.
1. Place the sill strike at the center of the sill where the screen track has been factory prepped for the sill strike. Fasten the sill strike to the sill with the two #4 x 1/2" screws.
NOTE: For UIFD OXXO units, the sill will need to be marked and routed for the sill strike. Measure from the passive panel side of the sill and make a mark on the sill screen track using the dimensions indicated below. Make another mark 1 1/4" (32) over from the first mark. See Figure 1 for the area that needs to be removed with a router or rotary tool.
1. Remove a screw from the head jamb passive side screen track nearest the center. See Figure 2
2. Line up the flange on the screen stop where the screen tracks intersect and install the #6 x 1" PH screw.
3. To complete installation of the OXXO screen kit, install a #7 x 1/2" screw into the predrilled hole for clad units and a #6 x 1" screw for wood units.
1. See the unit sliding screen instructions for installing your screen.