Marvin is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join the Digital Strategy team in Eagan, MN. If you are an experienced digital marketer with a customer focused mindset and an innovator with initiative – this may be the role for you.
Essential Job Functions:
• Consult with business partners to understand their marketing objectives and translate into impactful digital marketing strategies and plans. Lead discussions on digital best practices, campaign planning and capabilities. Analyze the performance of activity and recommend optimizations to help realize business goals.
• Partner with the Sr. Digital Insights Analyst to establish metrics to determine ROI of digital marketing programs. Identify opportunities to propose testing, campaign optimizations, website optimizations, increase traffic and engagement, and increase leads.
• Improve the visibility and lead conversion of the website in search engines. Manage search agency relationship and lead overall search (SEO and paid search) activity.
• Partner with Marketing Operations on defining the end-to-end leads management process.
• Active contributor in the lead management process, including defining marketing qualified leads, developing lead generation plans and tactics to acquire, nurture and qualify leads that convert into measurable, repeatable and predictable sales and revenue growth for Marvin.
• Manage overall email marketing strategy and email channel management, including consulting on email best practices, compliance, and partnering with the deployment team to execute email campaigns.
• Educate internal partners on current state of digital marketing. Must have the ability to explain complex digital marketing concepts in a manner that is appropriate for an individual’s digital marketing expertise.
• Lead problem solving thinking, including identifying problems with underperforming digital marketing strategies, developing and evaluating options, and implementing solutions.
• Challenge the status quo when necessary and follow-through to ensure steps are taken to make change.
• Leading People
o Suave ability to rally others to a cause; effectively lead cross-functional teams and external partners.
• Thinking & Deciding
o Strong strategic and creative thinker; ability to integrate core digital marketing principles and apply them to achieve business objectives.
o Solution-oriented and innovative thinking abilities.
o Conduct business with a high level of ethical standards, integrity, and business acumen.
• Relating to People:
o Responsive, respectful, amenable, driven, professional personality.
o Fluid and confident verbal, nonverbal, and written communication skills with an ability to convey strong, clear, concise messages to target audiences.
• Managing Work
o A talent for getting things done; excellent organizational and time management skills; ability to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously
o Demonstrates flexibility in approach especially in terms of problem solving
o Excellent project management skills; ability to independently manage complex projects
• Managing Self
o Behaviorally mature professional with inherent leadership abilities
o Self-directed and motivated
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field
• 3+ years digital marketing experience, including SEO, paid search, website management/optimization, email, demand generation, lead generation
• Demonstrated experience organizing information, thinking critically, communicating effectively, and working as part of a team.
• Experience working with outside vendors/agencies to complete projects and achieve objectives.
• Knowledgeable of the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and measurement.
• Skilled in diagnosing and fixing website performance problems
• Ability to build relationships with business partners and effectively resolve difficult partner situations.