At Marvin, we have Careers – Built around you! Join a company that knows the value of its employees and works with you to develop your career goals. We are currently seeking a Fenestration Procurement Manager to join the team. The Fenestration Procurement Manager can be located in Warroad, MN, Ripley, TN, Fargo, ND, or Eagan, MN.
Major roles and Responsibilities:
- Analyze evaluate enterprise and local expenditure procurement processes (Fenestration-wide) to develop opportunities.
- Establish consistent processes to make purchase decisions in the following areas:
- Facilities Construction.
- Continuous Improvement.
- Establish vendor performance management processes.
- Establish document control and retention processes.
- Oversee, measure and manage (sustain) process implementation.
- Manage contractual relationships across the organization to improve costs with key partners in each area.
- Investigate and implement programs supporting inventory reduction goals for each area.
- Develop and maintain approved enterprise-wide approved supplier lists.
- Support Fenestration-wide supply chain initiatives.
- Report on progress to company plans and goals.
Knowledge, Skill & Abilities:
- Strong collaborative ability.
- Ability to assess situations.
- Scenario planning.
- Negotiation involving multiple stakeholders.
- Contract Management.
- Demonstrated financial analysis and acumen.
Qualifications (Education & Experience):
- 5-7 years Manufacturing operations supply chain experience.
- Progressive growth in supply chain related roles (purchasing, logistics).
- B.S. in Supply Chain, Business, or Finance preferred.
Marvin began as a small-town, family-owned and operated company and has transformed into a premier company in the industry. Our employees are dedicated to quality, service, innovation and enriching the spaces and places where people live and work. Our values and work ethic are forged by the communities where we’re proud to live and work.
Marvin is a progressive company that is recognized across the nation for innovation, product quality, and the highest level of customer service. We offer a clean, safe, well-lit environment, team-oriented atmosphere, employee growth, development, and competitive wages with health, dental, 401K, and tuition reimbursement.
Marvin has always been dedicated to quality, service, innovation and enriching the spaces and places where people live and work. If you share these core beliefs and are interested in joining our team, apply today!