The Maintenance Technician is responsible for assisting with troubleshooting equipment and making any necessary repairs. As a Maintenance Tech, you will work on a team to ensure machines, equipment, and the facility are in working order.
- Work efficiently with work order system (EAM) to document repairs and PM maintenance throughout the plant.
- Perform regular inspections and assist with repairs on any equipment in the facility.
- Assist in the set up of new equipment; troubleshoot equipment using basic tools.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
Education, Training and Experience:
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Minimum of six months related experience and/or training required
- Must be able to obtain forklift and aerial lift platform licenses
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Enterprise Asset Management software and the Microsoft Software Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Experience with automation systems and pneumatics (valves/switches).
- Read and interpret blue prints required
2nd shift: 3:30pm-11:30pm, Monday-Friday
Marvin began as a small-town, family-owned and operated company and has transformed into a premier company in the industry. Our employees are dedicated to quality, service, innovation and enriching the spaces and places where people live and work. Our values and work ethic are forged by the communities where we’re proud to live and work.
Marvin is a progressive company that is recognized across the nation for innovation, product quality, and the highest level of customer service. We offer a clean, safe, well-lit work environment, team-oriented atmosphere, employee growth, development, and competitive wages with health, dental, 401K, and tuition reimbursement.
Marvin has always been dedicated to quality, service, innovation and enriching the spaces and places where people live and work. If you share these core beliefs and are interested in joining our team, apply today!