Marvin is a premier window manufacturing company that specializes in beautiful design and exceptional quality. This opportunity gives you the experience of working for a cutting edge company, which maintains it's roots as a family owned company.
This position offers a housing/commute stipend, as well as the required reports to support college credits associated with a co-op.
• Active participation on teams for new product implementation projects, continuous improvement projects, and equipment implementation projects
• Using engineering tools and methodologies
• Use 3D CAD software (Inventor) to design custom jigs, fixtures, gages and tools for use on the production floor
• Coordinates with Marvin personnel: Maintenance, Production, Quality, and Purchasing to plan and complete projects as assigned
• Data analysis and reporting
• Seven to nine-month commitment working on site in Grafton, ND (January-August)
• Currently pursuing a BS in Industrial, Mechanical, or Manufacturing Engineering at an accredited institution
• Some level of work experience
• Ability to solve difficult problems by applying basic scientific/engineering principles, theories and concepts
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Initiative, self-starter, works with minimal direction, adaptable, and high motivation for excellence.
• High energy, results oriented, self-motivated / self-reliant, team player.
• Completed sophomore year of college
• Prior internship experience
• Experience using machining or woodworking tools
• Knowledge of manufacturing equipment/automation a plus