Senior Machinist Technician
1st shift: 7:00am – 3:00pm Pay: Based on experience; minimum $25.00/hr
The Senior Machinist Technician is responsible for analyzing equipment to troubleshoot problems and making any necessary repairs. This individual is encouraged to develop daily goals/strategies and ensure all equipment is running effectively and efficiently.
• Operate machine tools such as lathes, milling machines, and grinders to produce ferrous and non ferrous parts.
• Review electronic or written blueprints or specifications for a job.
• Work with engineering and maintenance to spec material and tooling for jobs.
• Assist engineering and maintenance in reverse engineer OEM equipment parts for cost savings.
• Provide tooling and jig solutions to improve production and repair work.
• Perform light equipment repair on machining tools.
• Rebuild production tools for stock or line use that require machining to restore functionality.
• Other duties as assigned
Education, Training and Experience:
• High School Diploma/GED required.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in machining.
• 2D-3D modeling and print creation experience.
• Strong math skills.
• Candidates must submit to and pass a drug screen and background check.
Marvin began as a small-town, family-owned and operated company and has transformed into a premier company in the industry. Our employees are dedicated to quality, service, innovation and enriching the spaces and places where people live and work. Our values and work ethic are forged by the communities where we’re proud to live and work.
Marvin is a progressive company that is recognized across the nation for innovation, product quality, and the highest level of customer service. We offer a clean, safe, well-lit work environment, team-oriented atmosphere, employee growth, development, and competitive wages with health, dental, 401K, and tuition reimbursement.
Marvin has always been dedicated to quality, service, innovation and enriching the spaces and places where people live and work. If you share these core beliefs and are interested in joining our team, apply today!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Know someone who may be
perfect for this job? Share this on
social media and let them know