At Marvin Windows and Doors, we have Careers – Built around you. ™ We are currently seeking a Manufacturing Engineer
at our Warroad, MN location.
Major Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support Work Cells with focus on the key fundamentals of manufacturing; Safety, Quality, Delivery, and Productivity through process development and process improvement projects.
- Lead and support process development and improvement projects within Marvin Operations, utilizing engineering principles and continuous improvement tools.
- Support the development of new products through design of the manufacturing plan.
- Develop and execute capital investment plans; capital projects include developing project justification, cost analysis, project schedule, authorization documentation, presentation for approval, and seeing the project through to completion.
- Support internal and external equipment acquisition projects by establishing a business case and determining the equipment needs, lead and/or support the machine acquisition process, and oversee project activities.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering or related field.
- 1-3 years of experience working with continuous improvement methodologies.
- 1-3 years of Manufacturing Engineering experience is preferred.
If you meet these qualifications and are a high energy person ready to accept this exciting and challenging opportunity, please apply with resume to: www.marvin.com/careers
We proudly support our Veterans and their families!