At Marvin, we have Careers – Built around you. ™ We are currently seeking a Manufacturing Engineer
at our Warroad, MN location.
Major Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support Work Cells with focus on the key fundamentals of manufacturing; Safety, Quality, Delivery, and Productivity through process development and process improvement projects.
- Lead and support process development and improvement projects within Marvin Operations, utilizing engineering principles and continuous improvement tools.
- Support the development of new products through design of the manufacturing plan.
- Develop and execute capital investment plans; capital projects include developing project justification, cost analysis, project schedule, authorization documentation, presentation for approval, and seeing the project through to completion.
- Support internal and external equipment acquisition projects by establishing a business case and determining the equipment needs, lead and/or support the machine acquisition process, and oversee project activities.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering or related field.
- 1-3 years of experience working with continuous improvement methodologies.
- 1-3 years of Manufacturing Engineering experience is preferred.
Marvin began as a small-town, family-owned and operated company and has transformed into a premier company in the industry. Our employees are dedicated to quality, service, innovation and enriching the spaces and places where people live and work. Our values and work ethic are forged by the communities where we’re proud to live and work.
Marvin is a progressive company that is recognized across the nation for innovation, product quality, and the highest level of customer service. We offer a clean, safe, well-lit environment, team-oriented atmosphere, employee growth, development, and competitive wages with health, dental, 401K, and an onsite clinic.
Marvin has always been dedicated to quality, service, innovation and enriching the spaces and places where people live and work. If you share these core beliefs and are interested in joining our team, apply today!