At Marvin Windows and Doors, we have Careers – Built around you. ™ We are currently seeking a Manufacturing Engineering Manager at our Warroad, MN location.
Major Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage the Process Group within the Manufacturing Engineering team.
- Support the development and execution of the Operations capital plan, Engineering operating budget and business plan.
- Support production Work Cells and provide resources for process related projects that support the key fundamentals of manufacturing; safety, quality, delivery, and production efficiency improvement initiatives.
- Support or lead operations initiatives/projects that support the key fundamentals of manufacturing and/or key business initiatives.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to lead and grow people in a team environment and work cross functionally.
- Knowledge of Engineering and Quality systems - technical aptitude.
- Ability to communicate with associates at all levels of the organization.
- Knowledge of Continuous Improvement methods and tools such as Lean & Six Sigma.
Qualifications (Education & Experience):
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or related field of study.
- 5+ years of engineering/manufacturing experience.
- 3+ years of related experience in supervisory/leadership role.
If you meet these qualifications and are a high energy person ready to accept this exciting and challenging opportunity, please apply with resume to: www.marvin.com/careers
We proudly support our Veterans and their families!