We are looking for an experienced, motivated Sitecore Developer to develop new feature and foundation layer components using the Sitecore Experience Accelerator and Sitecore Experience Platform. While working closely with your product owners and teammates, you will develop/integrate/deploy sites under Sitecore CMS 9.1 platform. You will be responsible for all stages of the development lifecycle, from reviewing business requirements, to design, to construction and QA test, and to deployment.
• Full-stack web development
• Create Sitecore pages/page designs/items
• Create Sitecore templates that allow content editors and authors to manage their pages
• Create new Sitecore Feature Modules; Including Controllers, Repositories, Views, Rendering Variants, Theming, Styling and Sitecore Module setup
• Ability to create partial designs, page designs as well as automatic scaffolding of these types
• Troubleshoot and resolve bugs
• Troubleshoot Azure cloud environment
• Support periodic software & database updates and off-hours production deployments
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent prior education/experience
• 3 years of Sitecore experience
Desirable candidate would have:
• Sitecore SXA module experience
• Sitecore Certification
• Sitecore Analytics/xDB
• Proficient in two or more programming languages and tools; knowledgeable in new and emerging technologies.
• Excellent analytical, communication, problem solving, and collaboration skills. Proactive, consistently demonstrates initiative to take ownership of resolving issues and gaps.
• Knowledge of agile software development concepts and DevOps.
• Understanding of backlog tracking, burndown metrics, and incremental delivery.
• Sitecore 9.0
• Sitecore SXA
• ASP .NET/C# MVC
• REST, XML, JSON
• Test Driven Development
• TDS content serializer
• Automated build tools
• NodeJS-based tools
• Other CMS platforms (SharePoint, etc.)