Infinity from Marvin
Infinity from Marvin is a progressive company bringing a new generation of exceptional products to homeowners in need of window and door replacement. From product design to providing replacement education, Infinity puts the homeowner at the center of everything we do. Our products are sold and installed by local partners, who specialize in simplifying the replacement experience for homeowners. As part of the Infinity team, you’ll help us continue to raise the bar for the industry. And we’ll appreciate and acknowledge your hard work and dedication every step of the way. Infinity from Marvin is proud to be a part of The Marvin Companies, a company with over 100 years of experience in the window and door industry.
The Lead Window & Door Installer will be responsible for installing window & door projects sold by our sales team.
Essential Job Functions
• Execute window and door installations sold by the Infinity from Marvin of Ohio sales team utilizing various trade methods standard within the industry.
• Provide superior customer satisfaction through professional and courteous communication and treatment of our customers.
• Guide and manage one or more helper over the course of an installation project.
• Cross-functionally collaborate with Infinity of Ohio operations team to assist in product service in addition to installation.
• Communicate all product and install issues to appropriate parties including customers, project managers and sales people.
• Hours will vary and will be influenced heavily on the wants and needs of our customers.
• Execute job close activities
Additional Job Functions
• Assist in display setup and tear down at various shows and events
• Perform maintenance and remodeling on showroom displays
• Meet with homeowner to confirm specifications, assist in contract confirmation, and perform technical measurements
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
• Relevant and sustained installation experience in the industry
• Excellent attention to detail
• Substantial experience working with wood, aluminum and caulking in interior/exterior trim applications
• Strong work ethic
• Ability to effectively lead and manage helpers
• Cohesive interpersonal and relationship-building skills at multiple levels
• Solution-oriented and innovative thinking abilities
• Strong communication skills
• Aptitude to work with required technology, software applications, CRM