Infinity from Marvin
Infinity from Marvin is a progressive company bringing a new generation of exceptional products to homeowners in need of window and door replacement. From product design to providing replacement education, Infinity puts the homeowner at the center of everything we do. Our products are sold and installed by local partners, who specialize in simplifying the replacement experience for homeowners. As part of the Infinity team, you’ll help us continue to raise the bar for the industry. And we’ll appreciate and acknowledge your hard work and dedication every step of the way. Infinity from Marvin is proud to be a part of The Marvin Companies, a company with over 100 years of experience in the window and door industry.
The Service Technician/Production Associate will work with the production team to provide the best possible solutions to the needs of the customer and ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction. Primary duties will be to assess and execute service needs for completed projects, and receive, manage, and stage material and product orders.
Essential Job Functions
• Assess, order and fulfill service needs of our customers.
• Provide superior customer satisfaction through professional and courteous communication and treatment of our customers.
• Unload, lift, and sort products and materials into inventory. Often in excess of 50 lbs.
• Communicate all product and install issues to appropriate parties including customers, operations manager and sales people
• Provide onsite support to installation crews during install
• Meet company lead times for service
• Participate in monthly inventory audits
• Assist in collection of accounts receivable
• Hours will vary and will be influenced on the wants and needs of our customers
Additional Job Functions
• Assist and coordinate display setup and tear down at various shows and events
• Conduct maintenance and remodeling on showroom displays
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
• Previous service and warehouse experience preferred.
• Strong written and verbal skills.
• Adequate computer knowledge.
• Solid construction knowledge.
• Ability to handle customer issues in a calm and professional manner.
• Possess high level organizational skills and follow up.
Education / Industry Experience
• 3+ years of window & door experience preferred
• History and passion for high quality workmanship