Major Roles and Responsibilities
- Deliver a superior experience for customers through informational tours, highlighting products and
manufacturing processes throughout Operations.These tours include walking for long periods of time
throughout the manufacturing facility and driving throughout Warroad.
- Share our story utilizing technology and products so customers truly experience “Why Marvin”. Work
collaboratively with Outside Sales, Marketing, R&D and other key areas to ensure customer presentations are
first-class. Instructors are responsible for classroom type setting training experiences.
- Host customers on tour and provide safe transportation. Create, coordinate and execute seamless tour schedules and other special events. Instructors will host a variety of people and will need to quickly adjust tours and schedules to meet the needs of both the customers and the business.
- Learning and development - keeping up-to-date on new information and the latest Marvin and Integrity
- Continuous improvement of our curriculum, customer experience and presentations. This requires Instructors to be self-aware and adaptable to many different situations and environments.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
Knowledgeable in Marvin and Integrity products and services.
- Self-motivated and self-directed, demonstrating a strong, reliable work ethic.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience with public speaking and comfortable with presenting our story.
- Dependable team player who assists others without being directed.
- Technology experience: Microsoft Office programs.
- High level of professionalism.
- Must possess or have the ability to obtain a valid Minnesota driver’s license.
Qualifications (Education & Experience)
- 1-2 years training and/or tour experience preferred.
- Product, industry, and company knowledge.
- Proven public speaking ability.
- Knowledgeable with adult teaching methods.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities required of the employee.