The Manufacturing Engineer supports the key fundamentals of manufacturing; Safety, Quality, Productivity and Cost Reduction initiatives through process development and process improvement projects.
• Identify and implement continuous improvement activities within production and business processes.
• Develop manufacturing processes, standard work and create and maintain process documentation.
• Actively deploy lean concepts throughout the organization.
• Support Process Lead in PPT/IPT projects.
• Conduct extensive data analysis for effective problem solving.
• Assist in analyzing, identifying, and resolving production line problems and lead problem solving groups.
• Develop and maintain production line layouts and jigs/fixtures.
Education, Training and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering is required
• 2D and 3D modeling knowledge required
• Demonstrated, strong written and oral communication required
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook) is ideal