The Manufacturing Engineer supports the key fundamentals of manufacturing; Safety, Quality, Productivity and Cost Reduction initiatives through process development and process improvement projects. Projects are driven by process improvement, operations capital investment plan, overall ROI, product development initiatives and the operations business plan.
• Identify and implement continuous improvement activities within production and business processes.
• Develop manufacturing processes, standard work and create and maintain process documentation.
• Actively deploy lean concepts throughout the organization.
• Support Process Lead in PPT/IPT projects.
• Conduct extensive data analysis for effective problem solving.
• Assist in analyzing, identifying, and resolving production line problems and lead problem solving groups.
• Develop and maintain production line layouts and jigs/fixtures.
Education, Training and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering is required
• 2D and 3D modeling knowledge required
• Demonstrated, strong written and oral communication required
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook) is ideal