The primary focus of the manufacturing analyst role within Marvin is to provide manufacturing support from work order creation through invoicing, to set up the system for changes, to test coding changes, and to provide training and consulting services on the capabilities and functions of the ICIM system. The right candidate will leverage strong analysis and problem-solving skills to improve processes and create greater efficiencies in window and door manufacturing.
Essential Job Functions:
Business Partnership (25%)
• Take an Immersed Position in the Manufacturing Landscape
• Train and Provide Subject Matter Expertise for Marvin Staff on System Capabilities and Functions
• Partner with Business Analysts and Programmer Analysts to Share Ideas and Best Practices to Maximize the Benefits of Available or New Solutions
• Skilled Bi-Lingual Communication (Business Conversations with Business Partners, Technical Conversations with Technology Partners)
• Earn Respect of Business and Technology Stakeholders
Values and Culture Ambassador
• Company Values in Action
• Ownership in the Outcome
• Enjoy Delivering Amazing Solutions to our Internal and External Customers
Business Analysis and Solution Delivery (75%)
• Understand the ICIM Environment and Assess Impacts of Proposed System Changes
• Support a Strategic Point of View
• Collaborate with Stakeholders to Identify Pain Points and Opportunities
• Define ROI and Business Impact
• Support Priority Alignment
• Design, Prepare, and Execute Unit, Systems Integration, and User Acceptance Test Plans
• Define Required Metrics for Success
• Work with Developers and Business Analysts to Ensure System Logic Functions as Expected
• Set Up System to Support Process and Technical Changes
• Align with Business Solution Architect on Strategic Solution Approach and Priorities
• Gain Solution Alignment with Stakeholders
• Align with Technical Architects on Business Solution and Data Requirements
• Post Production Launch Support and Continuous Improvement
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
• Demonstrated strong analytical skills required, including how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application, data and operational requirements.
• Excellent testing skills and the ability to execute test cases.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and manage small to large projects in a cross-functional environment.
• Must be self-motivated, have strong desire to learn, and be adaptable to a fast paced, ever-changing environment.
• High degree of professionalism that promotes progress through teamwork in a collaborative environment.
• Demonstrated working knowledge of systems supporting manufacturing processes. Knowledge of Marvin internal manufacturing IT systems is desired.
• As a Manufacturing Analyst, possesses the ability to start quick, take charge, and generate a positive impact immediately.
• Ability to travel on occasion.
Education / Experience:
• 5+ years of manufacturing or software development life cycle experience.
• Experience in working on complex projects and multitasking.
• Technical proficiency/familiarity with applicable software to support the internal customer.