3rd shift: 11:00pm – 7:00am Pay: Based on experience; minimum $22.50/hr [$20 (base) + $2.00 (shift differential)]
• Perform regular inspections and repairs on production equipment and assist in machine repairs as well as train others in machine repairs.
• Set up of new equipment; troubleshoot equipment—using specialty tools—and make decisions on most effective repair of equipment.
• Perform regular inspections and light repairs on production equipment, assist in machine repairs, and perform daily housekeeping in work areas.
• Provide feedback to supervisors on maintenance status--and also-- email end of shift reports daily.
• Perform basic machinist skills using a vertical mill and a lathe.
• Interpret blueprints and part drawing to perform maintenance task
• Must have basic understanding of welding and fabrication.
• Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
• Must be able to obtain forklift and aerial lift platform licenses.
• Other duties as assigned
Education, Training and Experience:
• High School Diploma/GED required.
• Recommended 2-year degree from college or technical school or 1 to 3 years related work experience and/or training.
• Candidates must submit to and pass a drug screen and background check.
Marvin began as a small-town, family-owned and operated company and has transformed into a premier company in the industry. Our employees are dedicated to quality, service, innovation and enriching the spaces and places where people live and work. Our values and work ethic are forged by the communities where we’re proud to live and work.
Marvin is a progressive company that is recognized across the nation for innovation, product quality, and the highest level of customer service. We offer a clean, safe, well-lit work environment, team-oriented atmosphere, employee growth, development, and competitive wages with health, dental, 401K, and tuition reimbursement.
Marvin has always been dedicated to quality, service, innovation and enriching the spaces and places where people live and work. If you share these core beliefs and are interested in joining our team, apply today!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Know someone who may be
perfect for this job? Share this on
social media and let them know