Day shift: 6:30 AM to 3:00 PM
Evening shift: 3:30 PM- 1:30 AM
Pay: $16.25hour [$15.00 (base) + $1.25 (shift differential)]
At Marvin, we have Careers – Built around you! Join a company that knows the value of its employees and works with you to develop your career goals. We are currently seeking a Production Associate to join the team at our Warroad, Minnesota location.
A Production Associate is responsible for operating manufacturing equipment, using hand and power tools, finishing products and reporting any issues with equipment supervisors. All qualified, responsible applicants are encouraged to apply.
• Perform repetitive assembly tasks using hand and power tools, and automated equipment.
• Operate hand and power tools to fabricate and assemble product.
• Perform light fabrication (drill holes, measure, cut, saw) for product sub-assembly.
• Ability to communicate in oral or written English to carry out essential production functions and work with warehouse team to get parts to assembly.
• Read visual and written instructions on a computer screen to retrieve parts and deliver to the production lines.
• Ability to be cross-trained in multiple departments.
• Notify Supervisor of any mechanical or material issues.
Training, Experiences and Requirements:
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• General user experience with computers is preferred
Marvin began as a small-town, family-owned and operated company and has transformed into a premier company in the industry. Our employees are dedicated to quality, service, innovation and enriching the spaces and places where people live and work. Our values and work ethic are forged by the communities where we’re proud to live and work.
Marvin is a progressive company that is recognized across the nation for innovation, product quality, and the highest level of customer service. We offer a clean, safe, well-lit environment, team-oriented atmosphere, employee growth, development, and competitive wages with health, dental, 401K, and on-site clinic.
Marvin has always been dedicated to quality, service, innovation and enriching the spaces and places where people live and work. If you share these core beliefs and are interested in joining our team, apply today!