Job Title: Field Marketing Project Manager
Reports to: Channel Marketing Manager
Location: Eagan, MN
Marvin is looking for a Field Marketing Project Manager to join the Channel Marketing Team in Eagan, MN! If you are a creative marketer with a customer focused attitude- this may be the role for you!
Key position goals:
- Responsible and accountable for the development and execution of dealer, channel and local marketing programs and campaigns in assigned regions.
- Project management of channel marketing initiatives.
- Provide in-market support to dealers, sales team and architectural project managers.
- Represent channel marketing in cross-functional teams for marketing and product launches.
Dealer Marketing Support (30%)
- Provide market-specific support of our dealers in specified region by acting as their day-to-day marketing resource, learning their unique needs and what is effective in their territories. Design programs and campaigns with customized messaging and help sales to develop the dealer base in a specific market.
- Collaborate with sales team and dealer to align marketing plan within annual business planning process, working to maximize a combination of marketing programs, events planning (if applicable), dealer-specific support and local efforts by the dealer.
- Initiate in-person meetings and work sessions at the dealer location to execute annual marketing plan and better understand their overall business and go-to-market strategy to optimize our support of their Marvin business.
- Provide assistance, guidance and recommendations related to marketing and how dealers can best optimize their marketing efforts in their local market.
- Create dealer-specific or market-specific customized marketing assets for local dealer campaigns
Project Management of Channel Marketing Initiatives (20%)
- Work with sales team to maximize marketing programs that cross multiple territories and different segments for synergistic and strategic campaigns and promotions to reach defined consumer and trade audiences.
- Develop promotions, programs, marketing tools, support pieces and integrated programs to help drive local sales for our dealers and gain market share.
- Effectively manage channel marketing projects by identifying needs, documenting the project thru implementation, aligning with other channel or brand programs as available, and executing the project as defined to reach project metrics, goals, deadlines and budgets.
- Direct efforts of outside agencies and vendors and/or internal departments in support of channel marketing projects to ensure timely delivery of expected items that are on time and on budget.
Sales/Dealer Support (30%)
- Develop and maintain relationships with the Marvin sales team, dealers and other customers; meet with dealers to provide support of dealer’s Marvin marketing efforts.
- Align marketing support with dealer’s Annual Business Plan, assisting both sales team and the dealer with marketing efforts that work toward defined goals and objectives by dealer.
- Work one-on-one with dealer’s marketing representative.
- Collaborate closely with local Marvin Sales Manager to develop marketing support that drives sales growth.
Cross-Functional Team Participation (20%)
- Represent channel marketing as part of any Design Lab/Design Thinking Project and/or new product launch.
- Advocate for and act as voice of channel partners and sales by sharing insights of best practices
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing or business management
- 3+ years of related marketing experience in channel or dealer environment with a focus on trade audience.
- Experience in marketing communications, project management, dealer/sales support and working with outside vendors
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs; experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to travel up to 40%
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Ability to work independently, strong organizational skills; ability to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously
- Ability to integrate core marketing principles and be able to apply them to achieve business objectives.
- Responsive, respectful, professional personality, willingness to serve internal and external customers in a timely and professional manner