The primary focus for this position is to effectively connect technology with manufacturing and supply chain business strategies and priorities, empowering cross functional collaboration to deliver high impact results. The right candidate will leverage their strong business analysis and relationship skills to take an immersed position within these operational landscapes and gain comprehensive understanding of the critical path business objectives. Armed with this understanding they will help define and document viable technology solutions and secure alignment on solution priorities with key stakeholders… ensuring rapid solution delivery, adoption and maximum return on investment.
Essential Job Functions Business Partnership (30%)
- Identify and Deliver High Impact Solutions (ROI
- Thought Leader (Strategic Point of View)
- Proactive Partner (Driving vs. Reacting)
- Solution Architecture in Context (Present, Near Future, Long Term)
- Take an Immersed Position in the Operational Landscapes
- Skilled in Bi-Lingual Communication (Business)
- Conversations with Business Partners, Technical Conversations with Technology Partners)
- Earn Respect of Business and Technology Stakeholders
- Develop Strategic Partnerships
- Secure Alignment on Solutions and Priorities
Values and Culture Ambassador
- Company Values in Action
- Solutions Speed and Agility
- Ownership in the Outcome
- Enjoy Delivering Amazing Solutions to our Internal and External Customers
Business Analysis and Solution Delivery (60%)
- Understand and Assess the Operational Landscape
- Develop a Strategic Point of View and Plan of Attack
- Collaborate with Stakeholders to Identify Pain Points and Opportunities
- Define ROI and Business Impact
- Build Priority Alignment
- Identify Key Stakeholders and Shared Ownership in Outcomes
- Define Required Metrics for Success
- Document Project Requirements and Current State Process Flows
- Rapidly Prototype Solutions
- Gain Solution Alignment and Sign-Off
- Develop Business Requirements Document and Project Plan
- Align with Business Solution Architect on Strategic Solution Approach and Priorities
- Align with Technical Architects on Business Solution and Data Requirements
- Manage Projects to Ensure Deliverables and Timelines are Met
- Prepare Unit, Systems Integration and User Acceptance Test Plans
- Coordinate User Acceptance Testing, Training and Production Launch Schedules
- Post Production Launch Support and Continuous Improvement
Enterprise Technology and Data Ecosystem Governance and Alignment (10%)
- Governance and Alignment
- Collaborate and Ensure Alignment on Solution Architecture with Enterprise Technology and Data Ecosystem Vision, Strategies and Protocols
- Strong Working Knowledge of Systems and Data Security Best Practices
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
- Demonstrated strong analytical and solution architecture skills required, including a thorough understanding of data architecture and how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application, data and operational requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to professionally interact with and influence a diverse group of managers, and subject matter experts.
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills along with relationship building skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and manage small to large projects in a cross-functional environment.
- Must be self-motivated, have strong desire to learn, and be adaptable to a fast paced, ever-changing environment.
- High degree of professionalism and a project management experience/style that promotes progress through teamwork in a collaborative environment, using best practice methodologies like agile or waterfall.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of systems supporting manufacturing and supply chain processes. Knowledge of logical and database programming languages are desired, PL/SQL or SQL data query experience is strongly desired.
- As an expert Senior Business Analyst and Solution Architect, possesses the ability to start quick, take charge, and generate a positive impact immediately.
Education / Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, or related discipline desired.
- Hands on experience in gathering, documenting, and communicating project business requirements using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, as well as prototyping (Axure) or other appropriate software.
- 10+ years of experience in software development life cycle, including business process and requirements documentation, analysis, design, system construction, testing, training, communication planning and deployment (concept to deployment).
- Demonstrated experience in implementing and supporting custom integrated, enterprise and 3rd party packaged software and web solutions, preferably in an agile environment.
- Experience with business operations or systems development
- Experience writing PL/SQL or SQL
- Experience in managing complex projects, familiarity and experience in using Project Management software, such as Microsoft Project is a significant plus.
• Technical proficiency/familiarity with applicable software to support the internal customer.