Marvin is currently seeking a Compensation Analyst to join our enterprise Human Resources team at our corporate headquarters in beautiful Warroad, MN (http://www.visitwarroad.com/), or work out of our Eagan, MN location. Join our team and experience an upbeat, challenging, and fun work environment.
- Maintain competitive, cost-effective, and internally equitable compensation programs, using external and internal benchmarking exercises and market research.
- Partner with hiring managers and human resources staff on position descriptions/titles, ensuring titling aligns with company intent.
- Manage annual merit increase process, including budgeting and creating of management tools (Microsoft Excel-based tools).
- Partner with management regarding potential program (pay & performance) changes; implement new strategies and processes.
- Manage compensation programs and processes, including short, long-term and sales incentive plans.
- Develop, analyze, and prepare recurring relevant compensation-related reports and ad hoc requests.
- Work closely with HRIS to ensure job grades, codes, etc. are properly upgraded and maintained in our HCM system.
- Provide consultation for HR, supervisors, managers, and employees on Company compensation programs.
- Involved in the communication of pay-based programs, including fixed/variable compensation plans, 401(k) Retirement Plans and Non-Qualified Deferred Compensation Plans.
- BS degree in Human Resources, Accounting, Finance, Mathematics, Economics or related field.
- CCP designation preferred.
- Experience reporting from payroll and HRIS systems.
- Ability to adhere to strict confidentiality requirements.
- Strong attention to detail, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with customer service approach.
- Expert-level skills in Excel; strong proficiency in other Microsoft Office products.
If you meet these qualifications and are a detail-oriented person ready to accept this exciting opportunity with a growing company, please apply with cover letter and resume at marvin.com/careers.
We proudly support our Veterans and their families!
Equal Opportunity Employer