At Marvin, we have Careers – Built around you! Join a company that knows the value of its employees and works with you to develop your career goals. We are currently seeking a Customer Service Representative (CSR) to join the Architecture team at our Warroad, MN location.
- Provide technical information for the internal and external customer.
- Customer Service Reps field incoming questions from Architects, Engineers and Contractors as well as homeowners, distributors, dealers and internal staff.
- Provide responses to customer requests for technical information, capabilities and the limitations of our product line.
- Research incoming requests with departments such as R&D, Signature Services, Engineering and Purchasing.
- Provide feedback/testing on Architectural Support tools that support CSRs and assist in the development of product specifications.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Marvin Window and Door product knowledge.
- Excellent communication, customer service and documentation skills.
- Strong PC skills, utilizing AutoCAD and MS Office applications.
- Understanding of drafting concepts.
- Knowledge of the construction industry.
- OMS, ICIM and Siebel knowledge preferred.
- 2 – 4 year related degree or 2 – 4 years industry related experience
Marvin began as a small-town, family-owned and operated company and has transformed into a premier company in the industry. Our employees are dedicated to quality, service, innovation and enriching the spaces and places where people live and work. Our values and work ethic are forged by the communities where we’re proud to live and work.
Marvin is a progressive company that is recognized across the nation for innovation, product quality, and the highest level of customer service. We offer a clean, safe, well-lit environment, team-oriented atmosphere, employee growth, development, and competitive wages with health, dental, 401K, and an onsite clinic.
Marvin has always been dedicated to quality, service, innovation and enriching the spaces and places where people live and work. If you share these core beliefs and are interested in joining our team, apply today!