Location: Columbus, Ohio
Reports to: Columbus Project Manager
Infinity from Marvin is The Marvin Companies’ premier line of fiberglass replacement windows and doors – marketed to, sold to, and installed for consumers by local window experts who are authorized Infinity dealers. We are currently looking for a hardworking and detail oriented Service Technician/Warehouse Associate to work at one of our Ohio retail locations. Infinity from Marvin is a world-class manufacturer of made-to-order windows and doors that relies on our experience, advanced technology, and the excellence and entrepreneurial spirit of our employees to continually grow our business. This is a great time to join Infinity as the brand is transforming to drive increased growth which creates a unique and exciting opportunity for you to participate and contribute to our success.
The Service Technician/Warehouse Associate will work with the production team to provide the best possible solutions to the needs of the customer and ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction. Primary duties will be to assess and execute service needs for completed projects, and receive and manage material and product orders.
Essential Job Functions
- Assess, order and fulfill service needs of our customers.
- Provide superior customer satisfaction through professional and courteous communication and treatment of our customers.
- Unload, lift, and sort products and materials into inventory. Often in excess of 50 lbs.
- Communicate all product and install issues to appropriate parties including customers, operations manager and sales people
- Provide onsite support to installation crews during install
- Meet company lead times for service
- Participate in monthly inventory audits
- Assist in collection of accounts receivable
- Hours will vary and will be influenced heavily on the wants and needs of our customers
Additional Job Functions
- Assist and coordinate display setup and tear down at various shows and events
- Conduct maintenance and remodeling on showroom displays
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
- Previous service and warehouse experience preferred.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Adequate computer knowledge.
- Solid construction knowledge.
- Ability to handle customer issues in a calm and professional manner.
- Possess high level organizational skills and follow up.
Education / Industry Experience
- 3+ years of window & door experience preferred
- History and passion for high quality workmanship
Salary / Benefits
- Competitive Compensation.
- Position includes use of a company vehicle, necessary tools, 401(k), medical, PTO, etc.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities required of the employee.