Days 7:00 am to 3:30 pm
Major Roles and Responsibilities:
- Demolition and new construction.
- Build walls, install sheetrock, insulate, paint, install doors and windows, mount fixtures and other duties of new construction.
- Pour and finish concrete.
- Build, repair, install and move production equipment.
- Special projects in various locations of the Marvin properties.
- Job requires heavy lifting and the ability to be on your feet for long periods of time and work indoors and outdoors in all types of weather.
- Perform all duties with the safety of yourself and others at the forefront.
- Willingness to work from ladders and elevated platforms.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of basic engineering and construction principles and methods.
- Able to work in a team.
- Use of hand tools and the ability to read instructions and blueprints.
Qualifications (Education & Experience):
- High school diploma or equivalent.