Infinity from Marvin is The Marvin Companies’ premier line of fiberglass replacement windows and doors – marketed to, sold to, and installed for consumers by local window experts who are authorized Infinity dealers. We are currently looking for a hardworking and detail oriented Lead Window & Door Installer to work in our Columbus, OH location. Infinity from Marvin is a world-class manufacturer of made-to-order windows and doors that relies on our experience, advanced technology, and the excellence and entrepreneurial spirit of our employees to continually grow our business. This is a great time to join Infinity as the brand is transforming to drive increased growth which creates a unique and exciting opportunity for you to participate and contribute to our success.
The Lead Window & Door Installer will be responsible for installing window & door projects sold by our sales team.
Essential Job Functions
Execute window and door installations sold by the Infinity from Marvin of Ohio sales team utilizing various trade methods standard within the industry.
Provide superior customer satisfaction through professional and courteous communication and treatment of our customers.
Guide and manage one or more helper over the course of an installation project.
Cross-functionally collaborate with Infinity of Ohio operations team to assist in product service in addition to installation.
Communicate all product and install issues to appropriate parties including customers, project managers and sales people.
Hours will vary and will be influenced heavily on the wants and needs of our customers.
Execute job close activities
Additional Job Functions
- Assist in display setup and tear down at various shows and events
- Perform maintenance and remodeling on showroom displays
- Meet with homeowner to confirm specifications, assist in contract confirmation, and perform technical measurements
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
- Relevant and sustained installation experience in the industry
- Excellent attention to detail
- Substantial experience working with wood, aluminum and caulking in interior/exterior trim applications
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to effectively lead and manage helpers
- Cohesive interpersonal and relationship-building skills at multiple levels
- Solution-oriented and innovative thinking abilities
- Strong communication skills
- Aptitude to work with required technology, software applications, CRM
Education / Industry Experience
- 5+ years of window & door installation experience
- Installation Masters Certified (preferred)
- History and passion for high quality workmanship
- Valid Driver’s License
Salary / Benefits
Position includes a company vehicle, trailer, necessary tools, 401(k), medical, Paid Time Off, etc.