We are currently seeking a Sales Support person to join our Sales and Service Department at our Warroad, MN location. Marvin is a company that knows the value of its employees and works with you to develop your career goals. Overtime may be required on occasion.
Major Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ability to learn Marvin product features and benefits.
- Knows how to engage and make a connection with all type of customers, as well as providing professional, timely and courteous communications.
- Articulates well in verbal and written communication.
- Can compose professionally written letters and emails with accurate spelling and punctuation.
- Ability to work in a regional team environment.
- Considers company liability when making decisions.
- Utilize opportunities to interact with customers face to face: meals with guests, and customer visits.
- Looks for opportunities to improve department functions and results.
- Ability to become familiar and practice all aspects of the Marvin values and mission.
- Ability to build relationships with other departments and functional areas.
- Ability to learn the order process.
- Ability to learn knowledge of the building industry.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to learn all aspects of the Marvin product and services.
- Self-motivated and self-directed, demonstrating a reliable work ethic.
- Organizational skill as well as the ability to multi-task.
Qualifications (Education & Experience):
- Two-year degree or 3 years of work experience preferred.
Work hours are Monday - Friday from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. or 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.; overtime as necessary