At Marvin, we have Careers – Built around you! Join a company that knows the value of its employees and works with you to develop your career goals. We are currently seeking an Operations System Intern to join the team at our Warroad, MN location.
The Operations System team is made of ten unique teams collaborating to develop the processes and tools used each day by our manufacturing team to complete their tasks, uniting as one team with one plan and one collective goal. During this internship, an intern will be collaborating closely with Managers and Leaders on a variety of initiatives based on their area of study, expertise, and interest.
• Effectively contribute to teams and initiatives
• Project work related to developing, implementing and sustaining systems for manufacturing operations
• Effectively contribute to training and communication initiatives
• Document operation systems initiatives
Skills and Abilities:
• Sound written and verbal communication skills
• Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Excellent organizational skills
• Analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Imaginative and creative thinking skills
• Actively pursuing a technical degree, one of the following or similar disciplines:
o Manufacturing, Process or Industrial Engineering
o Manufacturing or Industrial Technology
o Manufacturing or Operations Management
Marvin began as a small-town, family-owned and operated company and has transformed into a premier company in the industry. Our employees are dedicated to quality, service, innovation and enriching the spaces and places where people live and work. Our values and work ethic are forged by the communities where we’re proud to live and work.
Marvin is a progressive company that is recognized across the nation for innovation, product quality, and the highest level of customer service. We offer a clean and safe environment, team-oriented atmosphere, employee growth, development, and competitive wages. Additional benefits offered to Marvin interns includes a fully furnished apartment, phone discounts through select carriers, an onsite clinic, ticket discounts. Interns are provided learning and networking opportunities with industry professionals and the potential for full time employment!
Marvin has always been dedicated to quality, service, innovation and enriching the spaces and places where people live and work. If you share these core beliefs and are interested in joining our team, apply today!