At Marvin, we have Careers – Built around you! Join a company that knows the value of its employees and works with you to develop your career goals. We are currently seeking a Repair Mechanic to join the team at our Warroad, MN location.
Major Roles and Responsibilities:
- Trouble shoot/diagnose and repair mechanical and electrical
- Diagnose problems in Hydraulic and Pneumatic systems.
- Perform repairs of equipment through preventive maintenance work as assigned.
- Provide alternative solutions to mechanical problems on equipment.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- High mechanical aptitude.
- Able to understand schematics of Hydraulic and Pneumatic Systems.
- Remove machine assemblies and rebuild components. Creative problem solving skills.
- Understanding of electrical systems would be considered a plus.
Qualifications (Education & Experience):
2 years technical degree preferred
Hours: 5:30 AM - 2:00 PM Monday - Friday; OT as required
Marvin began as a small-town, family-owned and operated company and has transformed into a premier company in the industry. Our employees are dedicated to quality, service, innovation and enriching the spaces and places where people live and work. Our values and work ethic are forged by the communities where we’re proud to live and work.
Marvin is a progressive company that is recognized across the nation for innovation, product quality, and the highest level of customer service. We offer a clean, safe, well-lit environment, team-oriented atmosphere, employee growth, development, and competitive wages with health, dental, 401K, and an onsite clinic.
Marvin has always been dedicated to quality, service, innovation and enriching the spaces and places where people live and work. If you share these core beliefs and are interested in joining our team, apply today!