At Marvin, we have Careers – Built around you! Join a company that knows the value of its employees and works with you to develop your career goals. We are currently seeking a Facility Engineering Manager to join the team at our Warroad, MN location.
Major Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage facility engineering staff using best practices in project management in order to meet the needs our facility and physical plant.
- Mentor existing staff, as well as new hires and interns to reach their potential.
- Oversee facility capital and expense activities, including engineering design, quotations, scheduling, installing, and start-up to ensure desired outcomes are attained.
- Ensure that these activities comply with all Federal, State and local regulations and codes.
- Oversee the tracking and reporting of the budget to ensure that they adhere to plan.
- Support strategic planning through the monitoring of facility utilities, infrastructure and systems.
- Perform life cycle analysis activities to recommend needed repair or replacement projects.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to manage and lead people in a team environment.
- Ability to communicate and coordinate with employees verbally and in writing.
- Working knowledge of the engineering and maintenance requirements of industrial facilities.
- Familiarity with various mechanical systems and physical plant equipment including but not limited to boilers, HVAC pumps, fans, generators, electrical systems, compressors, dust collectors, humidification and fire protection equipment.
- Ability to provide technical support to staff and others with interpreting mechanical specifications and operational manuals.
- Must be results driven, bottom line oriented and constantly seeking efficiency/productivity improvements.
Qualifications (Education & Experience):
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related field preferred.
- History of success managing team-based projects.
- 10 years of facilities related work experience.
- 5 years in a managerial or leadership role.
Marvin began as a small-town, family-owned and operated company and has transformed into a premier company in the industry. Our employees are dedicated to quality, service, innovation and enriching the spaces and places where people live and work. Our values and work ethic are forged by the communities where we’re proud to live and work.
Marvin is a progressive company that is recognized across the nation for innovation, product quality, and the highest level of customer service. We offer a clean, safe, well-lit environment, team-oriented atmosphere, employee growth, development, and competitive wages with health, dental, 401K, and an onsite clinic.
Marvin has always been dedicated to quality, service, innovation and enriching the spaces and places where people live and work. If you share these core beliefs and are interested in joining our team, apply today!