1st shift: 6:30 AM to 3:00 PM, Monday-Friday Pay: $15.00/hour
2nd shift: 3:30 PM - 1:30 AM, Monday-Thursday Pay: $16.25/hour [$15.00 (base) + $1.25 (shift differential)]
At Marvin, we have Careers – Built around you! Join a company that knows the value of its employees and works with you to develop your career goals. We are currently seeking a Forklift Operator to join the team at our Warroad, MN location.
As a Forklift Operator, you are responsible for supporting production by maintaining warehouse accuracy and being prompt with parts requests. It’s vital for Forklift Operators to be focused on safety while prioritizing a high volume of parts requests. It is essential that a Forklift Operator can work successfully, both independently and as part of a team.
• Operate a forklift to move/deliver parts to the production line.
• Read instructions on a computer screen to pick, sort, and process complete orders.
• Maintain clean docks and warehouse aisles by stacking material neatly and safely.
• Loading and unloading trucks by hand and using a forklift.
• Maintain a safe work environment by following safety rules and reporting unsafe conditions or instances.
• Notify the Supervisor of any mechanical or defective material issues.
Training, Experiences and Requirements:
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Ability to obtain/maintain a forklift certification is required
• General user experience with computers is preferred
Marvin began as a small-town, family-owned and operated company and has transformed into a premier company in the industry. Our employees are dedicated to quality, service, innovation and enriching the spaces and places where people live and work. Our values and work ethic are forged by the communities where we’re proud to live and work.
Marvin is a progressive company that is recognized across the nation for innovation, product quality, and the highest level of customer service. We offer a clean, safe, well-lit environment, team-oriented atmosphere, employee growth, development, and competitive wages with health, dental, 401K, and on-site clinic.
Marvin has always been dedicated to quality, service, innovation and enriching the spaces and places where people live and work. If you share these core beliefs and are interested in joining our team, apply today!