Maintenance Equipment Controls Technician
At Marvin Windows and Doors, we have Careers – Built around you! Join a company that knows the value of its employees and works with you to develop your career goals. We are currently seeking a Maintenance Equipment Controls Technician to join the Maintenance Department at our Warroad, MN location.
• Trouble shoot mechanical, electrical, and PLC controls on production equipment to quickly solve production
• down time.
• Use multiple software platforms to support day to day operations.
• Ability to trouble shoot and fix mechanical issues on production and facility equipment.
• Assist with set-up and installation of new equipment.
• Other assignments as directed from management.
• Associates Degree in PLC programing/electronics preferred but not required.
• Two years electrical or controls experience.
• Ability to navigate and adjust control systems and PLCs and make repairs to production equipment.
• Able to read and interpret ladder logic diagrams.
• Creative problem-solving skills.
1st Shift: 5:30 am - 2:00 pm, Monday - Friday
2nd Shift: 2:30 pm - 12:30 am, Monday – Thursday
Marvin began as a small-town, family-owned and operated company and has transformed into a premier company in the industry. Our employees are dedicated to quality, service, innovation and enriching the spaces and places where people live and work. Our values and work ethic are forged by the communities where we’re proud to live and work.
Marvin is a progressive company that is recognized across the nation for innovation, product quality, and the highest level of customer service. We offer a clean, safe, well-lit environment, team-oriented atmosphere, employee growth, development, and competitive wages with health, dental, 401K, and an onsite clinic.
Marvin has always been dedicated to quality, service, innovation and enriching the spaces and places where people live and work. If you share these core beliefs and are interested in joining our team, apply today!