At Marvin Windows and Doors, we have Careers – Built around you.® We are a world-class designer and manufacturer of wood windows and doors that relies on our years of experience, advanced technology and the entrepreneurial spirit of our employees to continually grow our business. We are looking for production associates to help our team in hand crafting our custom, made-to-order doors. Join our team and experience a challenging, and fun work environment!
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. Flexible work schedule to meet customer demand.
2. Knowledge of quality specifications for doors.
3. Experience panel building, panel prep, setup, and frame building doors.
4. Willingness to perform all aspects of door manufacturing.
5. Ability to work effectively with team members
6. Dependable, motivated self-starter with excellent attendance record.
7. Must have a consistent record of top quality workmanship
8. Ability to read Shop orders and drawings
9. Excellent skills in measuring
10. Ability to lift a minimum of 25 pounds as a routine and regular part of the job.
11. Must know how to read and use tape measure, caliper and other measuring devices
12. Must have good math skills, must understand Marvin wood part prints, drawings, and have knowledge of Marvin wood parts
13. Ability to learn how to operate Miter saw, radial arm saw, screw gun, staple gun as applicable.