1st Shift: 5:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. Monday - Friday
At Marvin Windows and Doors, we have Careers – Built around you! Join a company that knows the value of its employees and works with you to develop your career goals.
We are currently seeking a Maintenance Tech to join the Maintenance Department at our Warroad, MN location. Previous electrical experience is helpful in this role.
• Perform mechanical and electrical repair and preventative maintenance (PM) on equipment, appliances, apparatus and fixtures, using hand and power tools.
• Maintenance Technicians are responsible for work orders assigned each day.
• Regularly partner with other Maintenance and Electrical teams to complete tasks.
• Responsible to learn and use the maintenance software (CMMS).
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Secondary schooling in a mechanical and/or electrical field.
• Knowledge of mechanical principals, hydraulics, pneumatics, fabrication, and troubleshooting.
• Knowledge of electrical troubleshooting and equipment controls.
• Ability to read and understand schematics and equipment manuals.
• Willing to be trained in confined space entry.
• Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
Marvin began as a small-town, family-owned and operated company and has transformed into a premier company in the industry. Our employees are dedicated to quality, service, innovation and enriching the spaces and places where people live and work. Our values and work ethic are forged by the communities where we’re proud to live and work.
Marvin is a progressive company that is recognized across the nation for innovation, product quality, and the highest level of customer service. We offer a clean, safe, well-lit environment, team-oriented atmosphere, employee growth, development, and competitive wages with health, dental, 401K, and an onsite clinic.
Marvin has always been dedicated to quality, service, innovation and enriching the spaces and places where people live and work. If you share these core beliefs and are interested in joining our team, apply today!