At Marvin, we have Careers – Built around you! Join a company that knows the value of its employees and works with you to develop your career goals. We are currently seeking a Production Supervisor to join the Management Team at our Warroad, MN location.
Production Supervisors oversee manufacturing operations by implementing strategies that drive departments to achieve business results; primarily focused on collaborating with department leadership and employees to achieve production and quality goals while maintaining a safe working environment.
- Develop department leadership and employees through day-to-day coaching and providing constructive feedback.
- Foster an environment of continuous improvement by inspiring employees to problem solve.
- Establishing a culture of accountability by promoting a productive, energizing environment.
- Meet or exceed production schedules through resource allocation on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Promote a safe environment, including timely accident investigations and on-the-spot rectification of safety hazards.
- Maintaining processes, products and services of high standards established by company quality objectives.
- Positive attitude and able to hold others accountable for their actions, behaviors and attitudes.
- 3-5 Years of management, supervisor or lead experience, preferably in a manufacturing/production environment
- Ability to work with computers, including ERP and Microsoft programs
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including coaching and mentoring
Schedule: Monday – Thursday from 2:00pm to 12:30pm
Marvin began as a small-town, family-owned and operated company and has transformed into a premier company in the industry. Our employees are dedicated to quality, service, innovation and enriching the spaces and places where people live and work. Our values and work ethic are forged by the communities where we’re proud to live and work.
Marvin is a progressive company that is recognized across the nation for innovation, product quality, and the highest level of customer service. We offer a clean, safe, well-lit environment, team-oriented atmosphere, employee growth, development, and competitive wages with health, dental, 401K, and an onsite clinic.
Marvin has always been dedicated to quality, service, innovation and enriching the spaces and places where people live and work. If you share these core beliefs and are interested in joining our team, apply today!