At Marvin , we have Career – Built around you. Work for a company that knows the value of its employees and works with you to develop your career goals. We are currently seeking a HVAC Technician to join the Maintenance Department at our Warroad, MN location.
- Troubleshoot and repair or replace defective equipment, components, or wiring on HVAC/R commercial and residential systems and equipment
- Perform mechanical and electrical Repair and Preventative maintenance (PM) work.
- Responsible for work orders assigned each day.
- Responsible to learn and use the maintenance software (CMMS).
- 2-year degree or diploma in HVAC/R
- EPA certification for handling refrigerant
- Willing to obtain Minnesota Special Engineer License for boiler operation
- Strong knowledge of wiring, piping, troubleshooting and equipment controls
- Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics, blueprints and equipment manuals
- Physically capable of performing job duties, including working at elevated heights
Hours: Evenings 2:30 - 12:30 Monday - Thurs. Hours may vary depending on work load, production downtime, and company policy.
Marvin began as a small-town, family-owned and operated company and has transformed into a premier company in the industry. Our employees are dedicated to quality, service, innovation and enriching the spaces and places where people live and work. Our values and work ethic are forged by the communities where we’re proud to live and work.
Marvin is a progressive company that is recognized across the nation for innovation, product quality, and the highest level of customer service. We offer a clean, safe, well-lit environment, team-oriented atmosphere, employee growth, development, and competitive wages with health, dental, 401K, and an onsite clinic.
Marvin has always been dedicated to quality, service, innovation and enriching the spaces and places where people live and work. If you share these core beliefs and are interested in joining our team, apply today!