TRUCK DRIVERS Guaranteed* $60,000/year (*Some restrictions apply)
- Transport product to vendors across the United States (and Canada) - providing excellent customer service by providing customers with answers to product questions, location, and estimated time of arrival.
- Verify the truck load to ensure its conformance with shipping documents.
- Check truck's equipment and supplies to ensure road worthiness.
- Communicate with supervisors to receive delivery/pickup instructions.
- Provide excellent customer service by providing customers with answers to product questions and behaving in a professional manner.
- Unload product while maintaining the trip's delivery schedule.
- Activate delivery verification scanners at point of delivery to record product receipt and signature.
- Maintain all DOT and Marvin documentation requirements/Marvin regulations.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Valid Class A driver's license (CDL) is required; previous truck driving experience is strongly preferred.
- Must be a safe and courteous driver, representing Marvin in a professional manner.
- Physically able to load and unload trailers and pass a physical assessment.
- Demonstrated strong oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills.
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Meet all DOT requirements.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Work in a team environment.
Marvin is a progressive company that is recognized across the nation for innovation, product quality, and the highest level of customer service. Our purpose is to "Imagine and create better ways of living". We believe strongly in living out our values each day by Doing the right thing, Being stronger together, Thinking differently, Raising the bar and Believing it's possible. If you desire to start your career as be a part of our team, here are some things we offer our drivers:
- Guarantee $60,000 per year.
- Sign-on bonus of $2500.
- Paid all miles, loaded and empty.
- Clean, well-maintained equipment.
- Paid hotels.
- Meal allowance
- Trucks serviced every trip - fully staffed maintenance facility.
- 24/7 Driver support - Company cell phone provided
- Competitive pay; including stop pay and special drop
- Company-sponsored life insurance.
- Family-owned company.
- Affordable health, dental, and vision insurance.
Position is eligible for 401k match and profit sharing, once individual eligibility requirements are met.
- Our company drivers are given 2 days off a week.
*We participate in the E-Verify Program