Are you a problem solver who enjoys working collaboratively in support of the key fundamentals of manufacturing; Safety, Quality, Productivity and Cost Reduction? Are you ready to tackle process development and process improvement projects for a company driven by a spirit of possibility? Manufacturing Engineers with Integrity from Marvin support our purpose: to imagine and create better ways of living and our team in Fargo is growing.
While each day is different a Manufacturing Engineer’s core responsibilities are to:
- Identify and implement continuous improvement activities within production and business processes.
- Develop manufacturing processes, standard work and create and maintain process documentation.
Actively deploy lean concepts throughout the organization.
- Support Process Lead in PPT/IPT projects.
Conduct extensive data analysis for effective problem solving.
- Assist in analyzing, identifying, and resolving production line problems and lead problem solving groups.
- Develop and maintain production line layouts and jigs/fixtures.
Integrity from Marvin reaches across the nation and our products are represented around the world. With our commitment to our local communities and to providing innovative solutions using new technology, we are always looking for ways to move our people, as well as our business, forward. If you share these core beliefs and are interested in joining our team apply today.
The ideal skills and requirements for a Manufacturing Engineer 1 with Integrity from Marvin are as follows:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering is required
2D and 3D modeling knowledge required
- Demonstrated, strong written and oral communication required
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook) is ideal
- Authorized to work in the US