The Infinity Territory Representative is the key individual responsible for maintaining a positive relationship with our Retail customers and growing sales in the territory. The Territory Representative develops sales and business development plans with Retailers, provides product and marketing training, resolves service and customer issues, assists customers in shows, and assists with major proposals and projects. Customer satisfaction is a key measure of success.
• Develop and execute focused Infinity business plans with each Retailer (e.g., sales and marketing, sales forecasts)
• Provide best practice consumer sales training (in-home, showroom, home shows), marketing training, installation training, and service training to appropriate personnel within the Retailer
• Collaborate and drive results with Retailers to measure performance, solve issues, and focus on sales growth, installation, service improvement, and a great customer experience; add value to the Retailer's business
• Assist New Business Development Manager in prospecting and onboarding new accounts
• Provide communication link between Infinity and Retailers to continually improve sales and marketing tools
• Act as a communication link between Infinity management and the market: provide weekly feedback on market conditions, competitive conditions, customer conditions, and product conditions
• Daily travel throughout the assigned territory, which will require overnight stays
Knowledge / Skills / Personal Characteristics:
• Strong verbal and written communications skills; able to convey thorough, clear messages to target audiences of all sizes including coworkers, customers, and industry groups
• Team player; effective interpersonal and relationship building skills at multiple levels
• Strategic and critical thinking skills
• Ability to evaluate overall market conditions and identify/develop growth opportunities
• Conduct business with a high level of ethical standards and integrity
• Demonstrated planning, time management, and organizational skills
• Strong drive for results
• Consistently meet deadlines
• Aptitude to manage ambiguity and lead change
• Work with and leverage technology to maximize effectiveness in sales role (Microsoft Office Suite, Salesforce.com, and various software applications)
• Periodically lift up to 75 lbs.
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or business-related field
• *REQUIRED* B2C experience in the sell/furnish/install (SFI) business model
• 3 years of experience in the residential replacement window and door market.
• 2 years of experience in a leadership role as a manufacturer’s representative
• Knowledge of window products, installation, service, and sales for the replacement market
• Preferred: knowledge of industry marketing and incentive programs: co-op, rebates, sales incentives, etc.