Are ready to put your project management experience and solid understanding of manufacturing principals to work at a company driven by the spirit of possibility? As a Senior Industrial Engineer with Marvin you’ll work on a variety of projects in support of our purpose: to imagine and create better ways of living. If you enjoy a hands-on environment and working collaboratively this position may be for you!
While no two projects are the same as a Senior Industrial Engineer with Marvin you will be involved with:
Process development/improvement projects
Supporting product development
Internal and external equipment acquisitions
Developing and executing capital investment plans
Marvin reaches across the nation and our products are represented around the world. With our commitment to our local communities and to providing innovative solutions using new technology, we are always looking for ways to move our people, as well as our business, forward.
The ideal skills and requirements for a Senior Industrial Engineer with Marvin are as follows:
- Ability to participate in and lead cross-functional teams.
- Knowledge and use of computer software: MS Office, AutoCAD, Inventor, ICIM, etc.
- Proven project management experience working with continuous improvement, process development and improvement.
- Bachelor of science degree in Industrial or Manufacturing Engineering, or a related field.
- Authorized to work in the US