At Marvin, we have Careers – Built around you! Join a company that knows the value of its employees and works with you to develop your career goals. We are currently seeking a Boiler Operator to join the Maintenance Department at our Warroad, MN location.
Position responsibilities include:
- Monitoring and operating wood and NG fired boiler systems
- Boiler operators perform frequent inspection checks and regular maintenance on boiler systems and related valves, gauges, piping, and other equipment.
- Troubleshooting and repairing mechanical and electrical failures
- Maintaining boiler systems and equipment through Preventative Maintenance (PM)
- High School diploma or equivalent
- State of Minnesota 1st Class C Boilers License or higher
- Ability to operate heavy equipment; such as a pay loader
- Ability to understand and utilize equipment manuals and prints
- Must be able to troubleshoot problems, repair equipment failures, and provide alternative solutions when necessary
- Ability to work with boiler chemical additives
Marvin began as a small-town, family-owned and operated company and has transformed into a premier company in the industry. Our employees are dedicated to quality, service, innovation and enriching the spaces and places where people live and work. Our values and work ethic are forged by the communities where we’re proud to live and work.
Marvin is a progressive company that is recognized across the nation for innovation, product quality, and the highest level of customer service. We offer a clean, safe, well-lit environment, team-oriented atmosphere, employee growth, development, and competitive wages with health, dental, 401K, and an onsite clinic.
Marvin has always been dedicated to quality, service, innovation and enriching the spaces and places where people live and work. If you share these core beliefs and are interested in joining our team, apply today!