Senior Machining Technician
Schedule: 8:00am – 4:30pm Mon-Fri; overtime as necessary
Pay: Based on experience
The Senior Machining Technician is responsible for analyzing equipment to troubleshoot problems and ensure machines run smoothly with capable processes. This individual is encouraged to develop daily goals/strategies and ensure all equipment is running effectively and efficiently.
• Work with production supervisor, leads, operators and manufacturing engineer to ensure machines run smoothly with capable processes
•Support and implement vision for advanced manufacturing strategies to improve operational excellence
• Ensure correct work holding, cutting tools, tool holders and gauges are set up correctly and properly used
• Work with manufacturing engineering on new products to ensure process is set up to meet throughput and scrap targets, then document and provide information used to generate accurate setup sheets and tool lists
• Analyze quality problems to find root cause and put corrective actions in place
• Contribute to steady work streams associated with the identification, development and implementation of new technologies, processes and associated work as needed
• Continuous improvement of existing products
• Other duties as assigned
Education, Training and Experience:
• High School Diploma/GED required.
• Minimum 4 years of experience in machining or related field
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Understanding of material quality requirements, processes and procedures
Marvin began as a small-town, family-owned and operated company and has transformed into a premier company in the industry. Our employees are dedicated to quality, service, innovation and enriching the spaces and places where people live and work. Our values and work ethic are forged by the communities where we’re proud to live and work.
Marvin is a progressive company that is recognized across the nation for innovation, product quality, and the highest level of customer service. We offer a clean, safe, well-lit work environment, team-oriented atmosphere, employee growth, development, and competitive wages with health, dental, 401K, and tuition reimbursement.
Marvin has always been dedicated to quality, service, innovation and enriching the spaces and places where people live and work. If you share these core beliefs and are interested in joining our team, apply today!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Know someone who may be
perfect for this job? Share this on
social media and let them know