Are you a relationship builder and strategic thinker looking to join a company and sales team driven by the spirit of possibility? Marvin is hiring a Territory Manager representing the West Coast of Florida and we’d like to hear from you! Through market research, customer engagement and education you will contribute not only to Marvin’s sales growth – you’ll support our purpose: to imagine and create better ways of living.
While no two days are the same as Territory Manager you can expect to:
- Implement strategic sales plans; develop territory budget and sales forecasts
- Develop channel partner sales team and pro trade contractors through various training, which includes market segment training and focus, sales support, technological interface tools, sales training, and product knowledge training
- Work with key contacts such as dealers, builders, general contractors, architects, and remodelers to effectively provide clear and valuable communication on projects, services, and market offerings for Marvin
- Represent Marvin at assigned trade and consumer shows
- Regularly communicate strategic and tactical information to sales leadership regarding competitors in assigned territory and region
- Promote and coordinate factory tours and training held at corporate/flagship location in Warroad, MN
Marvin reaches across the nation and our products are represented around the world. With our commitment to our local communities and to providing innovative solutions using new technology, we are always looking for ways to move our people, as well as our business, forward. If you are interested in joining our team apply today.
The preferred skills and requirements for a Territory Manager with Marvin are:
- Aluminum fenestration experience
- Dealer direct outside sales experience in the local market required
- Frequent travel throughout the assigned territory, which will require some overnight stays; valid driver’s license is required
- Fluid and confident verbal, nonverbal, and written communication skills with an ability to convey strong, clear, concise messages to target audiences including employees, customers, pro trade personnel, and industry groups; interact with and motivate cross-functional company groups
- 4-year degree or equivalent industry experience