As Operations System Training and Development Specialist you will leverage your passion for learning, people, and business results. You will help design and deliver learning experiences that align with operations most pressing business challenges and talent skill gaps. You will be responsible for creating custom training solutions to improve efficiencies and effectiveness, and challenge and support our employees to be their best. Solutions will be focused on safety, quality, delivery, and production training needs accomplished through partnering with the Warroad Operations team.
Major Roles & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with business partners and employees to understand the needs and pinpoint root causes of performance gaps to determine learning solutions.
- Partner cross-departmentally and with subject matter experts by listening to develop effective learning solutions targeted at the organization's greatest needs.
- Design and deliver safety training by ensuring that employees are properly trained on using equipment and power hand tools and troubleshooting when needed.
- Design and deliver quality training, developing and training production employees on current standards and operating procedures. Employ group dynamics while considering individual personalities and organizational culture to facilitate in both large and small group settings.
- Manage multiple projects and programs from beginning to end.
- Process oriented.
- Ability to develop and maintain processes.
- Developing and executing a positive workforce experience through solution execution.
- Gain comprehensive knowledge of the operations system, taking an active-learning approach.
- Take complex ideas and turn them into innovative and culturally relevant learning solutions leveraging modern instructional design and delivery methods.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge and experience delivering training - or the willingness to learn.
- Proficiency with Marvin technology and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to relate well to people and listen effectively to business partner needs.
- Ability to take creative direction and go through iterative rounds of revisions to deliver best work.
- Highly motivated to help others learn, grow, and develop.
- Strategic and tactical capabilities. Analytical and questioning skills - or willing to learn.
- Understanding, experience, and ability to work in and develop and maintain new processes.
- Training, learning and development background will be helpful.
- Experiences and results that demonstrate that you have helped others learn, develop, and grow.