Are you looking for a Great Environment?
Marvin Windows and Doors of Tennessee, the premier supplier of custom-made Patio Doors, and a Safety STAR, Quality Certified, TP3, and TN Drug-Free company, is currently accepting applications for:
Finisher Trainee 2nd Shift Operator:
Skills and requirements:
• Must be dependable, motivated, and a self-starter
• Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds
• Must have an excellent record of quality workmanship
• Able to read and understand gloss meter, mil thickness tester and viscosity cup
• Ability to read prints and work orders
• Ability to read and understand work procedures and job aids
• Knowledge of sealer/top coat applications and abrasives used
• Ability to spray material evenly using a spray gun system along with spray gun set up, cleaning and maintenance
Benefits available after 60-days to include: group medical, dental, vision, critical illness/accident, term life, STD/LTD, on-site clinic, gym reimbursement, etc. 401(k) and Profit-Sharing Plan.