The Marketing Program Manager provides oversight for the day-to-day execution of Marvin’s marketing programs, ensuring responsive customer service.
Key responsibilities include collaboration with cross-functional marketing program stakeholders, safeguarding marketing program governance, guiding direct report in claims processing and ensuring dealer marketing programs are executed following financial and legal guidelines.
Major Roles and Responsibilities:
Marketing Programs (80%)
• Serve as a point of contact for Sales regarding marketing program execution.
• Collaborate with Sales, Channel and Legal to handle escalated program issues.
• Support Marketing Team Leadership during program strategizing and provide insights and suggestions where appropriate.
• Oversee the implementation of program enforcement and ongoing claims processing.
• Ensure maintenance of data required to trace and manage use of program funds.
• Work with Finance team to provide requested reporting to determine ROI on programs.
• Work with Dealer & Retail Program Specialist as marketing programs evolve to meet changing business needs.
• Provide back-up support for processing of marketing program claims submissions and AIA email requests, reporting, and certificates.
Personnel Management (20%)
• Provide managerial supervision to Marketing Programs/Office Services Administrative Assistant with regard to staffing coverage, work direction and prioritization, timeliness and quality of deliverables, time and attendance, performance management and professional development.
• Provide support for Office Services Admin Assistant as needed (e.g. back-up of front desk, phones)
• Approachable interpersonal style; able to build positive and trusting relationships at all hierarchical levels and across functional groups.
• Confident, self-motivated, takes ownership
• Fosters a positive work environment
• Exhibits warm, enthusiastic interpersonal skills with customers, guests, and employees
• Exhibits a high degree of professional maturity, trust and integrity, and cultivates these qualities in others
• Maintains a positive attitude and willingness to assist with a variety of tasks, no matter how small or large
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
• Demonstrated leadership and team-leading skills; especially in cross-functional settings.
• Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing with all organizational levels.
• Ability to respectfully engage with firmness in difficult conversations to mitigate conflict and arrive at solutions in the best interest of the organization.
• Ability to learn, analyze, and resolve complex problems using advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Highly organized with the ability to effectively prioritize responsibilities and concurrently manage multiple activities.
• Self-motivated and directed with an ability to give work direction and make decisions independently.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule if needed
• Ability to travel on occasion (less than 5%)
Education / Experience:
• Associate degree required (bachelor degree preferred)
• 3+ years relevant experience
• Demonstrated experience in providing work direction to others
• Demonstrated experience working with senior executives
• Demonstrated customer service experience and comfort level dealing directly with customers.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint); Salesforce experience a plus