The Marketing Program Manager provides oversight for the day-to-day execution of Marvin’s marketing programs, ensuring responsive customer service. This role also provides support for Eagan office operations.
Key responsibilities include collaboration with cross-functional marketing program stakeholders, safeguarding marketing program governance, guiding direct report in claims processing, and providing backup support to activities that contribute to effective operation of Marvin’s Eagan location.
Major Roles and Responsibilities:
Marketing Programs (60%)
• Serve as a point of contact for Sales regarding marketing program execution.
• Collaborate with Sales, Channel and Legal to handle escalated program issues.
• Support Marketing Team Leadership during program strategizing and provide insights and suggestions where appropriate.
• Oversee the implementation of program enforcement and ongoing claims processing.
• Ensure maintenance of data required to trace and manage use of program funds.
• Work with Finance team to provide requested reporting to determine ROI on programs.
• Work with Dealer & Retail Program Specialist as marketing programs evolve to meet changing business needs.
• Provide back-up support for processing of marketing program claims submissions and AIA email requests, reporting, and certificates.
Personnel Supervision (20%)
• Provide managerial supervision to Marketing Programs/Office Services Administrative Assistant with regard to staffing coverage, work direction and prioritization, timeliness and quality of deliverables, time and attendance, performance management and professional development.
Office Operations Support (20%)
• Provide backup support for Front Desk activities as needed (e.g., breaks for the Front Office assistant, executing daily open/close procedures, greeting and directing visitors, ensuring adherence to security procedures, handling Eagan Office phone calls, ensuring proper receipt of deliveries/transport arrangements, etc.).
• Provide support for maintenance of the breakroom as needed, ensuring a positive and engaging space for employees and guests.
• Provide support for meeting preparations and hosting as needed (e.g., set-up / clean-up of meal deliveries, conference room reset)
• Approachable interpersonal style; able to build positive and trusting relationships at all hierarchical levels and across functional groups.
• Confident, self-motivated, takes ownership
• Fosters a positive work environment
• Exhibits warm, enthusiastic interpersonal skills with customers, guests, and employees
• Exhibits a high degree of professional maturity, trust and integrity, and cultivates these qualities in others
• Maintains a positive attitude and willingness to assist with a variety of tasks, no matter how small or large
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
• Demonstrated leadership and team-leading skills; especially in cross-functional settings.
• Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing with all organizational levels.
• Ability to respectfully engage with firmness in difficult conversations to mitigate conflict and arrive at solutions in the best interest of the organization.
• Ability to learn, analyze, and resolve complex problems using advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Highly organized with the ability to effectively prioritize responsibilities and concurrently manage multiple activities.
• Self-motivated and directed with an ability to give work direction and make decisions independently.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule if needed
• Ability to travel on occasion (less than 5%)
Education / Experience:
• Associate degree required (bachelor degree preferred)
• 3+ years relevant experience
• Demonstrated experience in providing work direction to others
• Demonstrated experience working with senior executives
• Demonstrated customer service experience and comfort level dealing directly with customers.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint); Salesforce experience a plus