Identify, initiate, lead, develop, and support continuous improvement of quality processes and projects that increase value through improving performance, product and process quality, safety, and cost.
Skills, Abilities & Experience:
• Motivated self-starter with the desire for continuous improvement.
• High level of energy, enthusiasm, and optimism as well as a sense of urgency and passion for excellence, with excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Bachelor of Science in Engineering or equivalent degree. CQE, CQA or CRE (ASQ) certification desirable.
• 3-5 years experience in the Quality Engineering field or equivalent.
• Facilitates problem solving team activities through to root cause identification and implementation of permanent corrective actions.
• Assures product and process quality through effective planning, tracking, analyzing, reporting, and problem solving.
• Writes quality procedures and administers documentation systems.
• Develops and performs internal process and product audits.
• Experience with electronic data collection and analysis using SPC / capability software (Minitab, MeasurLink, etc.)
• Ethical, quality-oriented individual capable of managing multiple projects in team environment.
• Knowledge of 6-Sigma / Lean Manufacturing methodologies. Proficient in quality management systems (ISO 9001, TS16949, etc.). Experienced in developing Process Flows, PFMEAs, and Control Plans. Understanding of Baldrige Quality Criteria desirable
• Competitive Salary, with relocation assistance.
• Excellent benefits package including health, dental, vision, disability, life, on-site medical clinic, gym/fitness center reimbursement, 401k, and Profit sharing plans.
Win. Grow. Think Differently in Marvin’s values-based environment!