Lead, develop, and manage all VAVE needs and product enhancements for the plant. Responsible for the ongoing improvements to our door product offerings including accessing competitive products, audit testing, ECN management, and recertification's, to ensure maximum production quality and reliability, while supporting the policies, goals and objectives of the company.
Skills, Abilities, Experience:
1. Knowledge of design and development processes associated with door products and systems.
2. Leadership ability in coaching, directing, training, and motivating others for achievement of company objectives/values
3. WDMA, Hallmark, ANSI, ASME, CE, Energy Star, and other industry standards knowledge to insure compliance of objectives
4. Ability to effectively manage time and lead a team of technical and non-technical associates for multiple projects.
5. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
6. Experience with and knowledge of DOE, CAD, Modeling, FMEA, DFMA, 3-D printing and Six Sigma tools.
7. Bachelor of Science in Engineering with MS and/or PE preferred.
8. At least 5-10 years Engineering experience, preferably within technical manufacturing,
9. 2-5 years experience in leading people, including technically degreed contributors.
10. Direct experience in developing or implementing enhanced and new products from concept through production.
11. Ability to lead Product and Process enhancements based on audit results, COPQ, and customer feedback.
• Competitive Salary, with relocation assistance.
• Excellent benefits package including health, dental, vision, disability, life, on-site medical clinic, gym/fitness center reimbursement, 401k, and Profit sharing plans.
Win. Grow. Think Differently in Marvin’s values-based environment!