This position leads the implementation of Infinity’s digital strategy, supporting corporate, partner network, and corporate-owned retail initiatives. Responsible and accountable for Infinity’s digital user experience to provide industry-leading content and functionality while improving conversion optimization. Drives projects forward through proactive planning, efficient project management, proactive problem solving, and collaborative communication.
Essential Job Functions
Website User Experience (35% time allocation)
• Analyze and report key traffic and experience metrics.
• Recommend and implement tactical changes to optimize website as necessary.
• Works collaboratively with brand and retail teams to identify content, including copy, video, photos, infographics, etc., to develop and implement on the website.
• Stays abreast of user experience trends to identify opportunities for website enhancement. Looks outside the industry to spot digital opportunities for Infinity. Evaluates competitive digital initiatives and provides insights.
Lead Capture + Nurturing (35% time allocation)
• Develop and implement streamlined lead capture strategies to quickly connect homeowners with Infinity partners, using their communication channel of choice.
• Outline and implement paid traffic landing page strategy for corporate and retail business units. Evaluate and recommend adoption for partner network.
• Assess and evolve Infinity partner bridge page strategy.
• Identify and develop lead nurturing campaigns designed to educate homeowners about Infinity and move them down the funnel towards scheduling appointments.
• Analyze and report lead capture and nurturing metrics. Recommend and implement tactical changes.
Lead Generation Campaigns (25% time allocation)
• Works collaboratively with brand and retail teams to develop targeted lead generation campaigns.
• Manages agency implementation of corporate and retail campaigns.
• Analyze and report on campaign metrics. Recommend and implement tactical changes.
Brand Management (5% time allocation)
• Act as a brand advocate, ensuring all digital initiatives represent Infinity brand values and meet established brand standards.
• Continually work to advance the brand through high-quality deliverables.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
• True team player who is excited about working as a member of a high-performing team
• Ability to turn digital data into business insights
• Strong project management skills with attention to detail, ability to set and meet project schedule and budgetary goals
• Can think from both manufacturer and retailer perspective to synthesize digital goals
• Builds relationships cross-functionally and removes obstacles to achieve business results
• Proactive planner who gets things done in a timely and accurate manner
• Travel up to 10%
Education / Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related major
• 5+ years’ work experience managing digital projects
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities required of the employee.