1st Shift: 6:30am-2:30pm
2nd Shift: 3:30pm-11:30pm
An Advanced Assembly Associate is responsible for the full completion of our doors and windows. An Advanced Assembly Associate will operate manufacturing equipment, using hand and power tools and finishing products.
• Ability to work independently and make decisions.
• Advanced knowledge operating hand and power tools to fabricate and assemble product.
• Perform advanced fabrication (drill holes, measure, cut, saw) for full production of product.
• Follow blueprints to make high quality custom products.
Education, Training and Experiences:
• High school diploma or GED preferred
• General experience with computers is required
• Minimum 1-year carpentry/construction experience required
Marvin began as a small-town, family-owned and operated company and has transformed into a premier company in the industry. Our employees are dedicated to quality, service, innovation and enriching the spaces and places where people live and work. Our values and work ethic are forged by the communities where we’re proud to live and work.
Marvin is a progressive company that is recognized across the nation for innovation, product quality, and the highest level of customer service. We offer a clean, safe, well-lit work environment, team-oriented atmosphere, employee growth, development, and competitive wages with health, dental, 401K, and tuition reimbursement.
Marvin has always been dedicated to quality, service, innovation and enriching the spaces and places where people live and work. If you share these core beliefs and are interested in joining our team, apply today to join our team!