At Marvin, we have Careers – Built around you. We are a progressive manufacturer of quality windows and doors that relies on our years of experience, advanced technology and the entrepreneurial spirit of our employees to continually grow our business. Are you interested in working with the latest technology in a fast-paced environment? We are currently seeking a Maintenance Technician at our Grafton, ND location. This indivual will be responsible for the maintenance, repair and setup of robotics, CNC machines, vision systems, and other control driven and mechanical equipment.
DAY SHIFT (Mon – Fri 6:00am – 2:30pm) Overtime as needed.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Consistently provide timely and quality service to all internal customers.
- Regularly inspect and troubleshoot machines and equipment, using basic knowledge of programmable controllers, electronics, circuit analysis, mechanics, sensor or feedback systems, hydraulics, and pneumatics.
- Work efficiently with work order system to document repairs and preventive maintenance throughout the plant.
- Coordinate and lead defined projects in the facility and on new and existing equipment
- Interpret blueprints and part drawing to perform maintenance tasks.
- Controls downtime by informing production workers of repairs and routine preventive maintenance.
- Provides mechanical maintenance assistance by answering questions and assisting when needed.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Work effectively with other team members.
- Ability to maintain focus while working individually. Strong time management skills.
- Basic knowledge of industrial power systems, programmable controllers, electronics, circuit analysis, mechanics, sensor or feedback systems, hydraulics, pneumatics, welding and fabrication.
- Strong critical thinking and creative skills
- Ability to read blue prints and design drawing
- Experience with using a computer and Microsoft Office programs.
- Basic metal and wood working skills
- Physically able to lift up to 50 pounds, team lifting for heavier Qualifications
- A technical degree, diploma or certification in related area and 4+ years of mechanical experience is preferred
- Willing to train the right individual who lacks listed qualifications EOE