The Executive Assistant provides support to the SVP, Human Resources and the HR leadership team for scheduling, travel arrangements, expense reporting, presentation preparation and other administrative needs that arise. This professional is a multi-tasker who exhibits strong work ethic and thrives in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment. This individual handles multiple incoming issues and concerns addressed to the SVP- many of which are highly confidential. In addition to providing superior executive support, this individual exhibits exceptional customer service orientation for both internal and external audiences.
Major Roles and Responsibilities:
• Maintains appointment schedules by coordinating multiple calendars/schedules, acting as a liaison between internal and external contacts in planning and scheduling meetings, video/teleconferences, and travel; Resolves schedule conflicts and manages the intricacies of frequent adjustments of schedules.
• Provides meeting planning and scheduling support, including meeting materials, technology needs/tech support, food/beverage catering, participant travel arrangements, and venue coordination.
• Conserves SVP’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; and initiating communications.
• Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them in person or on the telephone and answering or directing inquiries.
• Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, graphics and meeting minutes.
• Prepares meeting agendas, presentation decks, as needed for the SVP and HR Leadership Team.
• Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
• Manages the HR department budget; engaging in the annual budget planning process, ongoing tracking, and providing reporting as needed.
• Handles submission of SVP and HR functional leaders company credit card expenses efficiently and effectively, adhering to company process and policy.
• Maintains confidence and protects business operations by keeping information confidential.
• Collaborates and contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to handle highly-confidential information with sensitivity and discretion
• Expert proficiency of MS Professional Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task and maintain accuracy when completing multiple assignments
• Demonstrated ability to proactively make recommendations for more efficient and innovative ways to accomplish tasks, hence improving current operations
• Operates as a true team player with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently
• Possesses a “can do” mindset and the flexibility to take on random projects and ad hoc tasks as necessary – must be comfortable with an ever-changing and evolving role based on the needs of the company
Education / Experience:
• High school diploma (Bachelor’s Degree preferred)
• Minimum of 5 years of senior executive-level administrative support experience
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities required of the employee. EOE